O’Brien’s Garage are looking for an experienced Vehicle Valetorto join their growing teamin their MazdaDealership in Midleton. The successful candidate will have aminimum of 2-3years’ valeting experience, either in a Car Valeting Business or Dealership.
Roles & Responsibilities
The main roles& responsibilities will be to:
- Complete full vehicle valets to a high standard in a timely manner, this includes but is not limited to:
- Wet Workingincluding washing exterior, engine compartment,wheel arches, door ledges and any other relevant bodypart.
- Dry off Vehicle
- Steam clean and lacquer engine compartment
- Treat minor paintwork damageoHand wax Vehicle
- Treat rubber mouldings
- Clean exterior and interior windowswith no streaks/cloth marks
- Remove wax from Vehicle exterior
- Vacuum interior of Vehicle including ashtray, door compartments andoboot area
- Shampoo seats and carpets
- Treat vinyl areas
- Ensure all sales vehicles on displayare maintained to a high standard at all times
- Ensure all customerfacing sales displayareas are kept neat and tidy at all times, this includes showroom area.
- Ensure the valeting area and surrounding workspace is kept neat and tidy at the end of each working day
- Carry out final inspection of vehicle before handing over to sales team for display/customer delivery.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Communication Skills with fellow workcolleagues and customersalike.
- Strong problem solving abilityand good use of own initiative to ensure work gets doneon time.
- Strong ability toworkindependently within the dealership team to manage work flow effectively.
Personal Attributesvalued by O’Briens Garage
- Efficient Time Management with excellent planning & organisation
- Respectful & Dependable
To express your interest in this exciting role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.