We made your Mazda the superior vehicle it is today and we want to ensure it remains that way – whether it’s taken you 15,000 kilometres or 100,000 kilometres. That’s why O’Briens Garage offers Mazda service and repair, so you have access to the latest specialised technology and precise analysis from Mazda trained technicians who undergo regular, frequent training so they’re always up-to-date on every component of your vehicle.
By bringing your Mazda vehicle to O’Briens Garage for all your service and repair needs, from regularly scheduled appointments to major repairs, you can count on a continued driving experience unlike any other – for every single kilometre of your ownership.
O’Briens Garage technicians are highly trained and certified to perform whatever work you may need on your vehicle including:
- General Automotive Repair
- Preventative Car Maintenance
- Air Conditioning and Heater Service
- Cooling System and Radiator Repair
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- Brake Repair
- Engine Diagnostic
- Belts, Hoses, Fluids
- Air Filters
- Transmission Services
- All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections
Any additional work required will be noted and agreed to with the customer before being carried out.
- Our garage is an Authorised Service & Repair Centre for Mazda.
- We also offer a comprehensive Pre-NCT Check and in the case where your car has already failed its NCT, bring along the report and we will ensure that you sail through the re-test.
- We offer a drop-off and collection service in the local area and can also provide you with a courtesy car whilst your car is with us.
- Contact Pauline or Kyle on – 021-4631904 to book in your vehicle at a time suitable to you or book online.
- Contact Dave O’Brien on – 021-4631904 for a full range of Mazda genuine parts and accessories. Parts for all other makes are available within 24 hours.