O’Brien’s Garageare looking for a General Operativeto join their teamin their MazdaDealership in Midleton. Thesuccessful candidate will be a highly self-motivatedand organisedindividual who can workboth from theirown initiative and as part of a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
The main roles& responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure allafter-salesvehicles are washed, cleaned & sanitised in a timelymanner to maintainthe high standardof customer expectation.
- Prepare sales vehicles for display and maintain customer facingdisplayto a high standard at all timesto include showroom area.
- Carry out final inspection of vehicle before handing over to sales team for display/customer delivery.
- Carry out offsite deliveries to customerswhere & when required.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Communication Skills with fellow work colleagues and customers alike.
- Strong problem solving ability and good use of own initiative to ensure work gets done on time.
- Strong ability to workindependently within the dealership team to manage work flow effectively.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
Personal Attributes valued by O’Briens Garage
- Efficient Time Management with excellent planning & organisationskills.
- Respectful & Dependable
To express your interest in this exciting role, please send your CV to [email protected]